Adult education training in 20 different curricula groups.
The rising number of the adult education courses and learners: In 2017, 165 courses, 6632 academic hours and 1950 adult learners, in 2018, 200 courses, 7382 academic hours and 2037 adult learners.
Developing new adult education courses, including client workers for people with mental health problems, support people for clients with special needs, care worker, experience counsellor chimney sweepers, and cooking courses.
– Abundant experience working in the field of adult education: retrainings and continuing education, where one can learn a new profession or improve his professional level
– Sense of responsibility
– If anything is to be done, then properly
I speak: Estonian & English!
Target Group for Job Shadowing Program:
adult education providers, trainers, organizational and educational group trainers,
program managers, businesses that wish to train/retrain their staff
Promoting lifelong learning mostly in:
– Road construction
– Electrical network
– Computer skills
– Social welfare
– Personal development (language learning, communication, customer service)
– Cleaning service
– Business administration
– Management and driving of vehicles and forest machines
– Car diagnostics and heavy machinery
– Work safety, fire safety, first aid, food hygiene